Thursday, February 7, 2013

Day 2 - 30 Day Shred

Well Day 2 was okay, not great. I felt really sore in my arms (which have always been one of the weakest parts of my body and the one part of my body I REALLY really would like to tone). The combo moves during the Strength portion of Level 1 hurt and were really hard for me to finish. In the first circuit of Strength moves, the squat and press was extremely painful... weak arms made it very difficult to lift the weights as high as they should go. Strength during the third circuit was also difficult with the side lunge/lifting weights to eye level (could barely lift to eye level). Let's just say I always look forward to the abs because my core is really strong and no matter how painful the ab portion is, I can always make it through!

Aside from that, I did feel my endurance improve, especially during the Cardio intervals. Makes me hope that Level 1 will get easier over the next couple days and I can push myself even harder. Then Level 2 will come and I'll be back to complaining here... haha! But seriously though, I can feel my body changing a little bit (again probably can feel this already from my very first week, which was two weeks ago). My muscles feel tighter... and I feel less sluggish during the day.Here is a quote I recently pinned on Pinterest (you can find my Fitness/Fitness Inspiration board here):

 This quote is SO true. Last year when I was only working out maybe once a week, I was always disappointed and you do just start to feel sluggish. Even though you can be super sore from working out, I always think its better than not feeling sore and mad at yourself. So here we go, Day 3 now!

No comments:

Post a Comment