Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Day 4 - 30 Day Shred

So technically this was not day 4... yup... I took 3 days off, whoops! It wasn't that I needed it, its that I didn't have time Friday or Saturday and I was lazy on Sunday. Sundays are my lazy days and there was a snowstorm... I wanted to stay cuddled up all day and not move! Yeah so anyway, "Day 4" was Monday night and even though I took a few days off it wasn't so bad. Still trouble with the arms, I think I will always feel it since I'm so weak there. I am thinking just a couple more days of Level 1 and I might be ready for Level 2!

Here are some pictures from this morning (after Day 4 and after 3 days off):
I honestly can't see much, maybe a bit more definition in my abs and arms looking more toned.  I am excited to see results within the next week. And it should be easier for me to keep up with working out this weekend, I don't have many plans besides cleaning, blogging and working out!  As far as my diet, I've been trying to eat more fruits and veggies. Dinner we have been making chicken, rice, veggies and for lunch I have been eating soup or a half sandwich with fruit. Didn't eat the best over the weekend though, I hate when I set myself back like that! I'm trying to get ready for potential early swimsuit season in Vegas!

No comments:

Post a Comment