Friday, February 8, 2013

Day 3 - 30 Day Shred


Guys... I DID NOT want to do Day 3 because I was still sore and tired from Day 2. I had to ask my boyfriend to give me some high fives and motivation to do it! He told me "You can do it, just go get it over with." So I started at 8:15 p.m. and was done before 9 p.m.  That's what I love about this workout... it is intense, don't get me wrong, but you are done with warm-up, workout and cool down in 25 minutes. That's it... 25 minutes a day! Let's pretend you wake up at 7 a.m. and are in bed by 7 p.m. A 12-hour day, guess what? 25 minutes is only 3.4% of a 12-hour day. I cannot make excuses with this!

So the workout was NOT as bad as I expected. Cardio and Abs were fairly easy and even the Strength portion got better. I think I will be able to start Level 2 on Sunday (still doing Level 1 tonight and tomorrow).  Have a great weekend and let's keep getting in shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment